THWAITES LIMITED’S COMMITMENT TO COVID-19 SECURE
Thwaites Ltd is committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of all persons on site from the Covid-19 pandemic as far as is reasonably practicable.
On 24th March, Thwaites Ltd closed our doors temporarily to protect our workforce and on the 4th May production resumed.
During the shutdown period, extensive reviews of our processes and procedures were undertaken and control measures implemented to ensure that we could return safely to manufacturing.
We have taken all practical steps to protect our workforce and those working alongside us by completing the following:
- A thorough Risk Assessment identifying all areas of risk onsite (available upon request)
- Implementation of several control measures to protect staff in conjunction with Covid-19 Secure
- Issue of a full Covid-19 Health & Safety policy detailing the responsibilities and expectations of all Employees
- Introduction of hand sanitiser stations throughout the site
- Social distancing markers throughout the facility and increased cleaning processes
- Restricted access and movement on site, including the reduction of external visitors
- Education of employees through signage and Frequently Asked Questions
- Continued engagement with our workforce
The Board and Management of Thwaites are fully committed to maintaining a safe working environment throughout this dynamic pandemic and will continuously review the situation to ensure the wellbeing of those working for us, and with us, is preserved.